Select the event you are interested in by means of the search tab at the top of the start page.
1. Select a date and click on “Find tickets” in the events list.
2. Some events offer a choice between using an interactive seating plan or having Ticketmaster identify the best available seats for you.
• Click here for more information on our interactive seating plan.
• Have Ticketmaster identify the best available seats:
o Enter the number of tickets you wish to purchase
o Select "best available seats" or choose your own price category and seat
o Click on "Continue"
3. Prove that you are a real person and not a bot.
4. The selected seats are displayed. Click on “Continue”, or on “Search again” if the seats are not to your liking.
5. Log in with your client id. If you have forgotten your password, you click on “Forgot password?” Provide your email address, and a new, temporary password will immediately be sent to your mailbox. If you do not have a Ticketmaster account yet, you can click on "Register” and fill in the required fields.
6. Choose a delivery method for your tickets from the available options. You can find more information on the various methods of delivery here.
7. Choose a method of payment from the available options. You can find more information on the various methods of payment here.
8. Check that your data are correct and complete. Check the statement “I accept the terms and conditions of the sale”. Check “Confirm purchase”. A confirmation email will be sent to the address listed in your profile.