Dear fan, Thank you for this refund request. The definitive decision for a refund however lies with the organization of the event you bought tickets for. As a ticket distribution company we have neither participation nor responsibility in this decision. Therefore we can’t guarantee the refund of your tickets. We can however make sure your request will be handled by the correct institution. Therefore, please send us, via the following link, your personal details as well as a reason why you can’t attend the event. In return, we will pass this information to the organisation of the event you bought tickets for. Afterwards, they will contact you. As long as you don’t receive any notification from the organisation, your tickets remain valid. In case you already added a CANCELLATION INSURANCE to your order, please download and fill in this Dutch form*, or this French form*, and send it as soon as possible to our partner at the following address: Allianz Global Assistance Technical Customer Care Zwaluwenstraat 21000 Brusse lBelgië Email: firstname.lastname@example.org More info on your cancellation insurance you will find here. Best regards, The Ticketmaster-team *Unfortunately, an English form is not yet available. We are aware of this and understand the inconvenience this may cause. We have requested an English form and expect to receive one soon. Thank you for your understanding.
Articles in this section
- Request a refund
- Can I exchange my general admission (standing) tickets for allocated seating?
- Can I exchange my allocated seating for general admission (standing) tickets?
- I am unable to attend on the date I have purchased tickets for. There are other dates available; can I change the date of my ticket?
- An extra date has been put on sale for the event I will be attending. Can I exchange my tickets for the new date?
- Can I return my tickets?
- Can I change my reservation?
- My tickets are damaged. Will this be a problem?
- Can I change the name on my ticket?
- Can I print tickets that I have ordered through the Ticketmaster app?
Have more questions? Submit a request