Why is the buyer's name listed on our tickets? The buyer's name is listed on our tickets at the organizers' explicit request. This way, artists and promoters try and put a stop to the illegal resale of tickets. Our policy is therefore aimed at fraud prevention. For more information on this subject we refer you to the website www.ilovemyticket.com
Articles in this section
- Can I exchange my general admission (standing) tickets for allocated seating?
- Can I exchange my allocated seating for general admission (standing) tickets?
- I am unable to attend on the date I have purchased tickets for. There are other dates available; can I change the date of my ticket?
- An extra date has been put on sale for the event I will be attending. Can I exchange my tickets for the new date?
- Can I return my tickets?
- Can I change my reservation?
- My tickets are damaged. Will this be a problem?
- Can I change the name on my ticket?
- Can I print tickets that I have ordered through the Ticketmaster app?
- What is an e-ticket?
Have more questions? Submit a request