The #VerifiedFan Presale begins Wednesday, December 12 at 10:00 venue local time. It’s a simple, standard purchase process and the steps below will help you navigate your search and purchase.
- Once verified, you will receive an access code via SMS on Wednesday, December 12 prior to the Presale at 10:00 venue local time. The message will include timing details and a link to where you can purchase your tickets, and your unique access code. Keep your phone handy – you’ll receive the SMS 2-4 hours before the Presale.
- Sign-in to your Ticketmaster Account in advance. Know your Ticketmaster password, or reset your password in advance. For a faster checkout, make sure you have a valid credit card with updating billing information in your account.
When the Presale Begins at 10:00 (venue local time).
- Click the link you were sent at the appropriate time.
- Enter your unique access code. Should you receive an error, double-check you entered the access code exactly as it appears in the text you receive or that you are signed in using the account you registered for the #VerifiedFan Presale with.
- Due to demand, after entering your #VerifiedFan access code, you may experience a longer than usual wait time using the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time.
- When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets, may result in errors.
- Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are NOT guaranteed. Do not exceed the ticket limit of four (4).
- For a faster checkout, make sure your billing address and credit card information is up to date prior to the start of the Presale.