All financials remain in the original purchaser’s account. Once a ticket has been Transferred, the original purchaser’s account still holds the value. Ticket Transfer is free, therefore the recipient’s account will hold the tickets with the new barcode, however no payments will be transferred over.
Articles in this section
- Can I Transfer a ticket for my event?
- How do I transfer tickets to a friend?
- How do I cancel a transfer?
- How do I accept tickets someone has Transferred to me?
- Why isn’t there a Transfer button on my event in My Account?
- Can I Transfer tickets that someone Transfer to me?
- Why can’t I accept a ticket transfer invitation?
- Can ticket transfer change the name on my ticket?
- My friend Transferred a ticket to me but I lost the email. What should I do?
- Where do I find the ticket I accepted in MyTicketmaster account?