Yes. Once you accept the ticket(s), you can transfer them back to the original owner (or transfer them to anyone you want).
Articles in this section
- Can I Transfer a ticket for my event?
- How do I transfer tickets to a friend?
- How can I cancel a ticket transfer?
- How do I accept tickets that have been transferred to me?
- Why can't I transfer tickets of the event I bought tickets for?
- Can I transfer tickets back to the person who transferred tickets to me?
- Why can’t I accept a ticket transfer invitation?
- Can I change the name on the ticket that I want to transfer?
- My friend transferred a ticket to me but I lost the email. What should I do?
- Where in my Ticketmaster account can I find the ticket I accepted?