General admission tickets were not available at the time of your ordering, but have now been put on sale again? It can happen, when reserved tickets aren't paid, and therefore released, or when additional tickets are put on sale. Sadly, we cannot exchange your tickets in these circumstances.
Articles in this section
- Request a refund
- Can I exchange my general admission (standing) tickets for allocated seating?
- Can I exchange my allocated seating for general admission (standing) tickets?
- I am unable to attend on the date I have purchased tickets for. There are other dates available; can I change the date of my ticket?
- An extra date has been put on sale for the event I will be attending. Can I exchange my tickets for the new date?
- Can I return my tickets?
- Can I change my reservation?
- My tickets are damaged. Will this be a problem?
- Can I change the name on my ticket?
- Can I print tickets that I have ordered through the Ticketmaster app?
Have more questions? Submit a request