If you have bought tickets for an event that is cancelled, Ticketmaster.be will contact you by email or telephone. This communication features instructions regarding the refund procedure. Similar steps are taken when an event is rescheduled.
Articles in this section
- Request a refund
- Can I exchange my general admission (standing) tickets for allocated seating?
- Can I exchange my allocated seating for general admission (standing) tickets?
- I am unable to attend on the date I have purchased tickets for. There are other dates available; can I change the date of my ticket?
- An extra date has been put on sale for the event I will be attending. Can I exchange my tickets for the new date?
- Can I return my tickets?
- Can I change my reservation?
- My tickets are damaged. Will this be a problem?
- Can I change the name on my ticket?
- Can I print tickets that I have ordered through the Ticketmaster app?