Unfortunately, it is not possible to extend the expiration date of your Ticketmaster Gift Card. If the 12 months after the sale date have passed it is no longer possible to use your Gift Card (even if you technically still have a balance to redeem). We will not refund any outstanding balances on your Ticketmaster Gift Card.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to deliver a Gift Card?
- What is an e-Gift Card?
- Can I get a refund on the Gift Card I have bought?
- Can I extend the expiration date of my Gift Card?
- I lost my Gift Card/My Gift Card got stolen.
- I would like to make an online payment with my Gift Card, but there was an error. What should I do?
- Where can I buy a Gift Card?
- There was an error when I tried to buy a Gift Card. What should I do?
- How do I request an invoice for the Gift Cards that I ordered?
- Do I have to activate the Gift Card?
Have more questions? Submit a request