The Belgian law of 30 July 2013 concerning the sale of tickets to events states that: The occasional resale of tickets is allowed if the sale price is the same as the official price, mentioned on the original ticket. Selling for a higher price is forbidden under any circumstance and you will be subjected to a severe penalty and prosecution if you sell at a higher price. The non-occasional or regular reselling, or making platforms available where non-occasional resale can take place or where the price can exceed the maximum permitted price is prohibited. The sale of free tickets, invitations, sponsor tickets or special offers of tickets before the official sale date is prohibited.
Articles in this section
- Where should I buy my ‘’face value’’ Rock Werchter tickets from?
- Where is ( Rock ) Werchter?
- When does the Rock Werchter CAMPSITE open ?
- When are the Rock Werchter tickets going on sale?
- What is the ‘’face value’’ of the Rock Werchter festival tickets?
- What are the entry requirements at Rock Werchter?
- The name on my Rock Werchter ticket is not mine. Can I get in?
- More practical information on the Rock Werchter Festival website …
- Is the train ticket included in my Rock Werchter festival ticket?
- Is the camping included in the Rock Werchter festival tickets?