Yes. The tickets list the name of the person who ordered them from Ticketmaster. Does the name on your festival ticket not match with your own name? Don’t worry too much about this! If the ticket was purchased via the official channels, it’s valid. If the original buyer of the ticket does not accompany you when you enter the festival, please make sure the condition of the ticket, the printing quality and especially the barcode are impeccable. Print out your ticket on a white sheet of paper, and make sure the other side remains unused. Dirty, wet or laminated tickets and badly printed or unclear barcodes are not readable by the scanners. In that case, we can only give a copy of the ticket to the original ticket buyer. However, don’t buy your tickets via auction websites or second hand ticket websites. Tickets that are offered for an exuberant amount of money, will be blacklisted and made invalid, which means they don’t grant you access to the festival.
Articles in this section
- Where should I buy my ‘’face value’’ Rock Werchter tickets from?
- Where is ( Rock ) Werchter?
- When does the Rock Werchter CAMPSITE open ?
- When are the Rock Werchter tickets going on sale?
- What is the ‘’face value’’ of the Rock Werchter festival tickets?
- What are the entry requirements at Rock Werchter?
- The name on my Rock Werchter ticket is not mine. Can I get in?
- More practical information on the Rock Werchter Festival website …
- Is the train ticket included in my Rock Werchter festival ticket?
- Is the camping included in the Rock Werchter festival tickets?