In some venues, the seating is numbered according to a system of odd and even numbers. Unless you were warned when you placed the order, your seats will be next to each other.When in doubt, you can send an e-mail to our customer service.
Articles in this section
- Can I exchange my general admission (standing) tickets for allocated seating?
- Can I exchange my allocated seating for general admission (standing) tickets?
- I am unable to attend on the date I have purchased tickets for. There are other dates available; can I change the date of my ticket?
- An extra date has been put on sale for the event I will be attending. Can I exchange my tickets for the new date?
- Can I return my tickets?
- Can I change my reservation?
- My tickets are damaged. Will this be a problem?
- Can I change the name on my ticket?
- Can I print tickets that I have ordered through the Ticketmaster app?
- What is an e-ticket?
Have more questions? Submit a request