That is not a problem (unless it has been mentioned explicitly for a specific event). The name of the person whose account was used to order the tickets is on every ticket that Ticketmaster.be issues. You can order several tickets for one order, but the name will always be the same.Note:We can you only guarantee this if you bought your tickets directly on our platform. If the ticket was bought elsewhere or from someone else, we can no longer guarantee the validity of the ticket. For more information, you can contact our customer service by e-mail or telephone.
Articles in this section
- Request a refund
- Can I exchange my general admission (standing) tickets for allocated seating?
- Can I exchange my allocated seating for general admission (standing) tickets?
- I am unable to attend on the date I have purchased tickets for. There are other dates available; can I change the date of my ticket?
- An extra date has been put on sale for the event I will be attending. Can I exchange my tickets for the new date?
- Can I return my tickets?
- Can I change my reservation?
- My tickets are damaged. Will this be a problem?
- Can I change the name on my ticket?
- Can I print tickets that I have ordered through the Ticketmaster app?
Have more questions? Submit a request