A family ticket is valid for a maximum of 2 adults. So 2 adults and 2 children / young people or 1 adult and 3 children / youngsters (youngsters from 13 to 18 years). Students older than 18 years are not included in the Family ticket formula.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find all the practical information about the Smurf Experience?
- Are children under the age of 3 admitted to The Smurfs adventure?
- Are there B-Excursions for The Smurfs Experience ?
- What type of tickets are there ?
- What if I arrive late?
- Why do I have to choose a day and an access hour in advance?
- Where can I park my car ?
- Until when can the Smurfs Experience be visited?
- Can I also buy tickets at the venue ?
- Is there a place for eating / drinking?