Have you ordered too many tickets, or will you have to miss Graspop Metal Meeting 2020 due to other circumstances? If so, you can offer your excess tickets for sale via the Ticketmaster online exchange service. This is where you can sell previously-purchased tickets safely to people who have signed up to the waiting list. This only applies to tickets that are sold out. Please note that there are rules and conditions attached to the online exchange desk. Read them properly before joining the online exchange service.
Articles in this section
- Does my combi ticket give access to camping Boneyard and the festival site on Thursday 18 June?
- What payment methods does Ticketmaster accept?
- My tickets have been ordered and paid for, but I haven’t received them yet. What’s next?
- Lost your ticket(s)? No access to your mailbox? Your tickets got stolen?
- My festival ticket is in someone else’s name. Can I get in?
- I purchased my ticket from someone who couldn’t make it. Can I get in?
- Do children have free access?
- Are there free tickets for carers accompanying visitors with a disability?
- Can I exchange four day tickets for a single combi ticket?
- Can I upgrade my day ticket to a combi ticket, or exchange it for a different day ticket?