This is possible on condition that the ticket you want hasn’t sold out. Get in touch with Ticketmaster. It’s impossible to upgrade or exchange your ticket during the festival.
Articles in this section
- Does my combi ticket give access to camping Boneyard and the festival site on Thursday 18 June?
- What payment methods does Ticketmaster accept?
- My tickets have been ordered and paid for, but I haven’t received them yet. What’s next?
- Lost your ticket(s)? No access to your mailbox? Your tickets got stolen?
- My festival ticket is in someone else’s name. Can I get in?
- I purchased my ticket from someone who couldn’t make it. Can I get in?
- Do children have free access?
- Are there free tickets for carers accompanying visitors with a disability?
- Can I exchange four day tickets for a single combi ticket?
- Can I upgrade my day ticket to a combi ticket, or exchange it for a different day ticket?
Have more questions? Submit a request