No. Carers also need a valid festival ticket to get in.
Articles in this section
- Does my combi ticket give access to camping Boneyard and the festival site on Thursday 18 June?
- What payment methods does Ticketmaster accept?
- My tickets have been ordered and paid for, but I haven’t received them yet. What’s next?
- Lost your ticket(s)? No access to your mailbox? Your tickets got stolen?
- My festival ticket is in someone else’s name. Can I get in?
- I purchased my ticket from someone who couldn’t make it. Can I get in?
- Do children have free access?
- Are there free tickets for carers accompanying visitors with a disability?
- Can I exchange four day tickets for a single combi ticket?
- Can I upgrade my day ticket to a combi ticket, or exchange it for a different day ticket?